Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The James Sleeper Lounge is available with the following:
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Material: Fabric upholstery with Stainless Steel
- Fill Material: Hi density upholstery foam
- Frame Material: Kiln Dried Hardwood
- Menswear Griffin: 100% polyester
- All Gus Modern fabric is Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam cushion fill
- Bench-made, cantilevered solid stainless steel base
- FSC-Certified wood frame
- Bumpers on the bottom of base to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
- Item: Width 76", Height 31", Depth 36"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 24"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
From the chromed base on up, the design of the Blu Dot Couchoid Sofa displays no superfluous lines. Its form is decidedly simple, sleek and aerodynamic. The minimalist shape is given a soft, luxurious texture with the cow-friendly leather alternative ...
You'll flip for the fun, contemporary style and convenient comfort of the Pezzan Firenze Sleeper Sofa. Numerous crisply tailored and plush-feeling cushions (including adjustable back cushions) provide endless lounging comfort. Then when it's time for sleep, Firenze converts quickly and ...