FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Hathaway Semi-Flushmount is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Etched glass
- Fluorescent option is Title 24 compliant
- Round ceiling canopy
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Antique Nickel with Etched, Olde Bronze with Amber Etched, Olde Bronze with Etched
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED
- Small Option: 16 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Small Option: Three 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Three 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: 32 Watt (2100 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Large Option: Four 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5.75"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 11.75", Diameter 16"
- Small Option Shade: Diameter 14.5"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5.75"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 12.25", Diameter 20.75"
- Large Option Shade: Diameter 19"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
3220AN, 3220OB, 3221AN, 3221OB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A symbol of early 20th century Amercian technology and progress. The Odessa Semi-Flushmount by Hudson Valley Lighting stands out with its multi-faceted shade of glossy, mouth blown opal triplex glass and its prismatic downlight diffuser. Its complex form allows for ...
Designed by Marina Toscano, the Gallery Vetri d'Arte Orleans PL Semi-Flushmount is a sparkling leafy bower overhead. It features an open hand-blown glass bowl (available in Black or White) secured to the ceiling by a chromed metal base that helps ...
A fascinating fixture that is uniquely suited for soft contemporar, even Art Deco spaces. The Hudson Valley Middlebury Round Semi-Flushmount features a waved brass band that catches and bends light in a most intriguing manner. A strong design balanced with ...