FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Illuminating Experiences has distributed European contemporary light fixtures for over 30 years, currently located in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Their modern lighting fixtures showcase a bit of funk and youth, making them much more than a stereotype of contemporary European design.
The H1400 Linear Series Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Designed by Stephen Blackman
- Material: Metal body with frosted glass bottom diffusers
- Wall mount only
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Finish: Polished Chrome, Satin Chrome
Size: 2 Light, 3 Light, 4 Light, 5 Light
- 2 Light Option: Two 75 Watt (1125 Lumens) 120 Volt BA15d Double Contact Bayonet Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 3 Light Option: Three 75 Watt (1125 Lumens) 120 Volt BA15d Double Contact Bayonet Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 4 Light Option: Four 75 Watt (1125 Lumens) 120 Volt BA15d Double Contact Bayonet Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
- 5 Light Option: Five 75 Watt (1125 Lumens) 120 Volt BA15d Double Contact Bayonet Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 2 Light Option Backplate: Diameter 5"
- 2 Light Option Fixture: Length 18", Height 1.25", Depth 4.25"
- 3 Light Option Backplate: Diameter 5"
- 3 Light Option Fixture: Length 30", Height 1.25", Depth 4.25"
- 4 Light Option Backplate: Diameter 5"
- 4 Light Option Fixture: Length 36", Height 1.25", Depth 4.25"
- 5 Light Option Backplate: Diameter 5"
- 5 Light Option Fixture: Length 48", Height 1.25", Depth 4.25"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 4.6 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
H1418-C, H1418-SC, H1430-C, H1430-SC, H1436-C, H1436-SC, H1448-C
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Illuminating Experiences Elf T5H0 Bath Bar offers timeless, streamlined appeal that will blend seamlessly into a variety of decors. Features an opal acrylic shade (available in three lengths), fluorescent lamping and a choice of finishes. It's an excellent choice ...
With its Polished Chrome body and multifaceted crystal jewelry, the ET2 Brilliant Bath Bar easily lives up to and surpasses its namesake. Once lit, hidden xenon lamps refract through the crystal creating a dazzling spectrum of color. Its brilliant display, ...
Eclipse ordinary bathroom lighting fixtures with the Tech Lighting Luna Bath Bar. From an understated pressure-formed and plated metal base, a cylindrical crescent of multi-layered White Case glass appears to float. Over or alongside a mirror, this shade diffuses a ...