FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Gardner Pendant is available with the following:
- Clear glass shade
- Solid brass supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 4' chain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass, Historic Nickel, Old Bronze, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Three 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 9.25", Height 23"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 23", Adjustable To 71"
- Medium Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 11", Height 27.5"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 27.5", Adjustable To 75.5"
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Diameter 5.25"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 12.75", Height 30.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 30.5", Adjustable To 78.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The WPT Design Secola Small Pendant is an awesome mix of recycled materials and unique, contemporary design. Hand-created in Southern California by a plasma torch artist, ordinary, recycled tin becomes extraordinary art illuminated by nostalgic, carbon filament lamps. The Secola ...
Rich and exotic, the Arteriors Osgood Pendant glows with the mystique of faraway lands. Antiqued Gold Leaf diamond-shaped panes are pieced together by hand to form the domed shade, which lets light peek and patterns dance across ceilings and walls. ...
The Arteriors Roxbury Pendant appears like a whimsical train track circling a single bulb. This handmade sculptural piece features three twisted Iron rings with Brass welds. This piece is fully adjustable, functioning as an interactive work of art as well. ...