FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Illuminating Experiences has distributed European contemporary light fixtures for over 30 years, currently located in New Brunswick, New Jersey. Their modern lighting fixtures showcase a bit of funk and youth, making them much more than a stereotype of contemporary European design.
The Galaxy Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal, Glass
- Shade Material: Glass
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Made In USA
Finish: Chrome, White
Size: Mini, Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Fluorescent, Incandescent
- Mini Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Mini Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Small Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Medium Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: One 150 Watt (2670 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Mini Option Fixture: Width 10", Height 10"
- Mini Option Maximum Hanging: Length 59"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 12", Height 12"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 59"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 16", Height 16"
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length 59"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 20", Height 20"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 59"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
M2793, M2793G, M2797, M2797G, M2801, M2801G, M2805, M2805G, M2857, M2857G, M2861, M2861G, M2865, M2865G, M2869, M2869G
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Tom Dixon Plane Round Pendant is a humble yet glamorous statement of geometric purity, featuring a thin orbit of brass-plated steel around a vanity-style glass diffuser. The metal ring holds the glass sphere in the exact center, appearing two-dimensional ...
Shaped somewhat like an antique electrical transformer, the Hubbardton Forge Staccato Pendant offers interesting industrial style. Staccato means "detached" in Italian, which is applied here in the dome shade that drops down from its cuff support, revealing a sliver of ...