FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Freeport Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Material: Cast aluminum
- Shade Material: Seedy glass
- Cylindrical clear shade
- Fluorescent version is Title 24 compliant
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed Wet
- Made In China
Finish: Black with Clear Seedy, Oil Rubbed Bronze with Clear Seedy, Olde Penny with Etched Seedy
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED
- Small Option: 10 Watt (600 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Small Option: One 18 Watt (1200 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Small Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: 15 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Medium Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Medium Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: 15 Watt (900 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 2700K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Large Option: One 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Included)
- Large Option: One 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Backplate: Width 5.75", Height 9.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 10", Height 15.25", Depth 11.25"
- Medium Option Backplate: Width 5", Height 8"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 8", Height 12.25", Depth 9"
- Small Option Backplate: Width 4.5", Height 6"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 6", Height 9.25", Depth 7"
Ratings: Based on 5 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
1800BK, 1800OP, 1800OZ, 1804BK, 1804OP, 1804OZ, 1805BK, 1805OP, 1805OZ
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The T Street Lighting Freeport Outdoor/Indoor Wall Sconce has vintage industrial flair mixed with a hint of nautical style. The hand worked iron cage around the glass shade serves a purpose, by protecting the clear ribbed glass and light source. ...