Save space, look great. With the modern furniture designs by Pezzan USA, you can do both. Pezzan sleeper sofas combine clean, compact and contemporary lines with exceptional comfort and ease of use; all-in-all, they are a great fit for any modern living space, large or small. All Pezzan furniture is designed and made in Italy.
The Firenze Sleeper Sofa is available with the following:
- Designed by Jacopo Pezzan
- Base Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: 100% polyester fabric upholstery; polyurethane mattress
- Fill Material: Medium density foam
- Frame Material: Solid European wood, stainless steel base
- Fabric treated with stain-repellant, antimicrobial, antibacterial and anti-pest polymer
- All Pezzan USA fabrics are Cal 117 certified and double rub tested
- FAST stainless steel mechanism for fast, smooth conversion from sofa to queen size bed
- Decorative pillows not included
- Adjustable back cushion attached to mechanism
- Assembly Required
- Warranty: 1 year (manufacturer defects)
- Made In Italy
Color: Dark Grey, Light Grey, Ocean Blue
- Item Width 87.8", Height 33.8", Depth 41.7":
- Sleeper Length 77.44", Width 63":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
In designer Hella Jongerius' home country of Holland, "polder" refers to low-lying flatlands divided into sections for different agricultural purposes. The Vitra Polder Sofa recalls this landscape with its differing horizontally-shaped cushions and mix of fabric colors and types. A ...
The Gus Modern Harbord Loft Bi-Sectional Sofa is a versatile, compact sectional with details inspired by mid-century techniques. There is blind-tufted upholstery, flanged arms and tapered wood legs with stringers. The chaise can be placed on the right or left, ...
From the chromed base on up, the design of the Blu Dot Couchoid Sofa displays no superfluous lines. Its form is decidedly simple, sleek and aerodynamic. The minimalist shape is given a soft, luxurious texture with the cow-friendly leather alternative ...