FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Corbett Lighting has been creating and manufacturing beautiful lighting for more than 40 years. Their products clearly demonstrate Corbett's dedication to original design and superior craftsmanship, combined with the finest glassware, shades and natural material. Solid brass castings, Italian glass, hand-forged iron and hand-painted finishes are just a few of the quality materials used in Corbett Lighting fixtures.
The Embrace Chandelier is available with the following:
- Finish: Satin Silver Leaf
- Cylindrical White Pearl glass shades
- Hand-crafted iron frame
- Satin Silver Leaf finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 48" suspension chain
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Shade Color: White Pearl
Number of Lights: 6, 8, 10
- 6 Light Option: Six 60 Watt (720 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 8 Light Option: Eight 60 Watt (720 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 10 Light Option: Ten 60 Watt (720 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 6 Light Option Chain: Length 48"
- 6 Light Option Fixture: Height 24", Diameter 24.5"
- 6 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 72"
- 8 Light Option Chain: Length 48"
- 8 Light Option Fixture: Height 28.5", Diameter 32.25"
- 8 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 76.5"
- 10 Light Option Chain: Length 48"
- 10 Light Option Fixture: Height 33.75", Diameter 39.5"
- 10 Light Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable To 81.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
134-410, 134-46, 134-48
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Truly modern from start to finish, the ET2 Lighting Squared LED Long Pendant embraces modern lighting technology and simple geometric shapes. Energy efficient LED modules border the inner perimeter of multiple rounded rectangular frames, providing ample illumination with no glare. ...
Embracing a rich, traditional style, the Hubbardton Forge Flora 3-Light Chandelier offers a charming look to foyers, dining rooms and kitchens. The curves of hand-worked wrought iron gracefully descend and expand from a central metal ring, creating a floral-like silhouette. ...