FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
For more than 40 years, Philips Forecast has offered their distinctive line of contemporary yet accessible lighting for the home. The Philips Forecast lighting collection runs the gamut of modern design, from simple and transitional to organic to modern industrial. Whatever the style of the fixture may be, attention to detail and quality ensures that it will illuminate and enhance spaces indoors or out for many years.
The Embarcadero Flushmount is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Fabric
- Drum-shaped Vanilla shade
- Bottom Etched glass diffuser
- Part of the Organic Modern collection, featuring natural, sustainable materials
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Finish: Satin Nickel, Sorrel Bronze
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Small Option: One 29 Watt (430 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Two 18 Watt (1250 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G24q-2 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Two 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Two 26 Watt (1825 Lumens) 120 Volt G24q-3 4-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Three 43 Watt (750 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 6", Diameter 10.25"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 6", Diameter 14.88"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 6", Diameter 20.5"
Ratings: Based on 23 reviews, this product is rated 4.2 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
F131720, F131736, F131820, F131820U, F131836, F131836U, F131920, F131920U, F131936, F131936U
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A symbol of early 20th century Amercian technology and progress. The Odessa Flushmount by Hudson Valley Lighting stands out with its multi-faceted shade of glossy, mouth blown opal triplex glass and its prismatic downlight diffuser. Its complex form allows for ...
Vintage street style inspires industrial home-chic in the Hudson Valley Lighting Belmont Flush Mount. Translating the convex lenses of early twentieth century French streetlamps for the modern age, it brings versatile general, unobtrusive illumination to living room, hallways and other ...
Reminiscent of the Gothic Revival of the 19th century. The Hudson Valley Ballston Flushmount takes the classic quatrefoil shape commonly used in cathedrals and covers each rounded end with a multifaceted wall of crystal. This additional luxury provides a porous, ...