FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
ET2, headquartered in California, offers a range of contemporary lighting fixtures and chandeliers that utilize crisp and clean glass styles and bright metal finishes to enhance modern and contemporary interiors. ET2 is a division of the Maxim Lighting Group.
The Elements Square Pendant is available with the following:
- Square fabric shade
- Tempered bottom glass diffuser
- Round ceiling canopy
- Metal supports
- One 3", two 6" and three 12" stems
- UL Listed
Shade Color: White Weave, Grass Cloth
Finish: Oil Rubbed Bronze, Satin Nickel
Size: Small, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Large Fluorescent option utilizes four 26 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamps (included).
- Large Incandescent option utilizes three 100 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fluorescent option utilizes three 18 Watt 120 Volt Type GU24 Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Small Incandescent option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Incandescent lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Shade: Height 5.25", Width 16"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 25", Adjustable To 68"
- Large Option Shade: Height Adjustable From 25", Adjustable To 70", Width 26"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 25", Adjustable To 68"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A different drum. The Hammerton Studio Modello Squares Drum Pendant features a fashion-forward frame inspired by textile prints, with graphic elements representing abstract themes. Airily encircling an inner fabric shade, two separate, nested steel components create a 3D effect. Hammerton ...
The Altro Pendant by Eurofase offers exciting shapes and illusive elements. It is easy to get lost in the twinkling illumination that cascades from Altro's etched, square pattern shade. Altro suspends from a spiraling sheer cord that creates a floating ...