FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Dorchester Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Clear glass shade
- Solid brass construction
- English Bronze finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
Glass Color: Clear
Finish: English Bronze
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Large option utilizes four 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Medium option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base I
- Medium option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 37", Width 14", Depth 14.5":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 30.5", Width 11.25", Depth 11.5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 22.5", Width 7.5", Depth 8":
Manufacturer IDs: view
B9491EB, B9493EB, B9495EB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Clean lines, simple curves and rich, durable materials make the Troy Lighting Dorchester Outdoor Wall Sconce No. 9490 a bit of American Traditional design that will add timeless beauty to an exterior space. The frame is composed of solid brass ...
In spaces narrow or wide, the Troy Lighting Dorchester Flush Outdoor Wall Sconce infuses any size exterior space with bright light and classic American Traditional design. Designed to sit directly against the wall, the fixture's narrow frame is made out ...