FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Tradition made contemporary. That is how Nanimarquina approaches the production and design of each of their distinctive, award-winning area rugs. Nanimarquina rugs range from natural and understated to modern and dazzlingly vibrant. No matter how avant garde the designs (or innovative the materials used to make them), all Nanimarquina rugs are made using time-tested methods and tools of hand-crafting.
The Digit Rug is available with the following:
- Designed by Cristian Zuzunaga
- Material: 100% New Zealand wool
- Rug Construction: Hand Knotted
- Made In India
Colorway: Digit 1, Digit 2
Size: 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 10 in, 6 ft 7 in x 9 ft 10 in
- 5 ft 7 in x 7 ft 10 in Option Item Length 70", Width 67":
- 6 ft 7 in x 9 ft 10 in Option Item Length 118", Width 79":
- Vacuum rug regularly. Clean any spills with a suitable product before they dry. For any deep cleaning, professional dry cleaning is recommended.
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A dazzingly dotty accent for modern interiors. With its vibrant color palette and bubbly texture of its numerous raised dots, the Nanimarquina Topissimo Multi Rug is at once playful and sophisticated. Inspired by timeless polka dot patterns, the Topissimo has ...
The neutral color options of the Nanimarquina African Pattern Rug mean that the pattern is the real focus. The visual effect is dazzling and dynamic, as the intricate raised stripes form squares, circles and diamonds, flow into adjacent segments and/or ...