FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
How does your garden grow? Exactly how you want it to, at least when it's planted in Crescent Garden planters. Since 2000, Crescent Garden has supplied homeowners and businesses around the world with a wonderfully varied range of planter shapes, sizes and colors. With so many options, you can't help but add style and depth to a container garden, indoors or out. All Crescent Garden planters are so durable, they come with a full 10 year limited warranty.
The Daniel Tall Planter is available with the following:
- Material: Rotation-molded polymer resin
- Lightweight, fade resistant, weather- and crack-proof
- Double wall construction
- Pre-drilled drainage hole(s)
- 100% recyclable
- Capacity: 10.5 gallons
- Warranty: 10 year limited
- Made In Colombia
Color: Caviar Black, Rust, Weathered Stone
- Item Height 36", Base Diameter 12.3", Upper Diameter 21", Weight 22.05 Lbs.:
- Saucers are sold separately. To choose the right size, refer to the planter's base dimensions. The saucer itself is sized based on its inner dimensions, so you can accurately choose one that fits your planter perfectly.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Seasonal Living English Planter is boldly innovative in materials while still having a clean, minimal shape. Hand-crafted in Thailand and designed with durability in mind, this ceramic planter features a surprisingly strong glaze derived from a European process that ...
Mid-century modern for the 21st century. The Hip Haven Retro Bullet Planter has the same shape and is made using the same materials as the vintage 1950s originals. The bowl is compression-molded out of lightweight, colorful fiberglass, its rounded conical ...
The Vondom Peacock Planter is the first design for Vondom by Eero Aarnio. Inspired by childhood memories of free range peacocks at the Helsinki zoo, Aarnio imagined a planter that could replicate somewhat that animal and its impressive fanned tail. ...