FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
EcoSmart Fire is the award-winning, high-end brand of The Fire Company, based near Sydney, Australia. Launched in 2004, EcoSmart Fire has revolutionized the fireplace industry with its stylish contemporary designs and the use of clean-burning, eco-friendly bioethanol. This ground-breaking fuel and design versatility mean that EcoSmart Fire fireplaces, inserts, burners and accessories now heat and visually enhance indoor and outdoor spaces in more than fifty countries worldwide.
The Cyl Fireplace is available with the following:
- Designed by Marc Veenendaal
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- Material: Rust resistant 304 grade stainless steel, toughened handblown glass
- AB3 bioethanol burner (with lid to extinguish flame and protect burner)
- Thermal output of 18,600 BTU; heats space up to 215 sq. feet
- Approximate burn time: 8-11 hours depending on setting
- Use with e-NRG liquid bioethanol fuel only (other fuel voids warranty)
- Tested under AGA guidance
- ISO Certified
- Completely self-contained; no chimney, venting or fuel line required
- Capacity: 0.7 gallon (2.5 liter) burner
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made In China
- Item: Height 17.8", Diameter 12"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Add warmth and a regal design element to any indoor or outdoor space with the Eco-Feu Majestic Fireplace. This large free-standing fireplace features a steel base with a graceful curve and slats that hold two panels of protective tempered glass. ...
A small fireplace that creates a big impression in intimate gardens or outdoor dining settings. The EcoSmart Fire Mini T Fireplace is a sleek, contemporary little number, with a bioethanol burner residing in a square stainless steel base. Rectangular panels ...
The Chilewich Block Stripe Shag Indoor/Outdoor Mat adds a fluid yet graphic look to modern kitchens or patio areas. From the center outward, the evenly spaced stripes gradually shift from a dark hue to softer ones. Stripes run parallel to ...