FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
For more than 100 years, Swarovski has developed its supreme mastery of precision-cutting to become the world's leading producer of cut crystal. Celebrated worldwide for their lustrous depth and brilliance and the precision, Swarovski crystals grace breathtaking chandeliers, sconces, pendants and spotlights, opening up a world of artistic lighting versatility.
The Crystalon Pendant is available with the following:
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: Stainless Steel and Crystal
- Includes rectangular ceiling canopy
- Field-cuttable suspension cables
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Crystal Color: Crystal, Crystal Aurora Borealis
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Color Temperature: 3000, 4000
- Small Option: 32.4 Watt 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K
- Small Option: 32.4 Watt 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 4000K
- Medium Option: 26.1 Watt 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K
- Medium Option: 26.1 Watt 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 4000K
- Large Option: 64.8 Watt 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 3000K
- Large Option: 64.8 Watt 120 Volt Integrated LED: Color Temp: 4000K
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy: Length 75", Width 24"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 75", Height 34", Depth 24"
- Medium Option Canopy: Length 48", Width 19"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 48", Height 35", Depth 19"
- Small Option Canopy: Length 46", Width 13"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 46", Height 33", Depth 13"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
SCY410N-SS1S, SCY410N-SS1SAB, SCY411N-SS1S, SCY411N-SS1SAB, SCY420N-SS1S, SCY420N-SS1SAB, SCY421N-SS1S, SCY421N-SS1SAB, SCY430N-SS1S, SCY430N-SS1SAB, SCY431N-SS1S, SCY431N-SS1SAB
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Annie Chandelier by Feiss brings a simple, elegant presence to your living space. Its open form features a textured Plaster White body with gently curved arms, bowl-shaped bobeches, and a decorative bead accent (or round cap). The exposed lamping ...
The Quorum Modus 6-Light Chandelier bathes a room in warm, welcoming illumination. Its strong geometric lines complement the gently rounded edges of the glass shades, offering a relaxed elegance to the soft contemporary dining room. Pair with the Modus Wall ...
The Jewel Tangle Chandelier by Global Views revamps traditional chandelier design with an impressive array of heavy clear crystals along its circumference. The surrounding Brass frame is equally lustrous, featuring several thin arms that cascade down from a stylized canopy ...