FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
DwellStudio, founded in 1999 by Christiane Lemieux, specializes in home furnishings steeped in modern design. With a unique sense of color and a strong commitment to quality and innovation, DwellStudio continues to create its own distinctive interpretation of modern home furnishings. In the same creative spirit, the company encourages their customers to experiment with mixing various DwellStudio textile lines together.
The Crosshatch Sheet Set is available with the following:
- Fabric: 200 thread count 100% cotton percale
- Includes 1 flat sheet, 1 fitted sheet, 2 standard pillowcases
- Machine washable
- Made In Portugal
- Twin Option Fitted Sheet: Length 77", Width 40"
- Twin Option Flat Sheet: Length 96", Width 66"
- Machine wash separately in cold water. Do not use bleach or detergents containing bleach. Tumble dry low. Warm iron if necessary.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A girl's bed's best friend. The DwellStudio Cutout Diamond Sheet Set is soft yet suitably geometric. It features an imperfect pattern of coral-colored diamonds in varying degrees of hollowness, set against a pure snow white background. The set is made ...
A charming and cheerful floral, just for kids. The DwellStudio Daisy Duvet Set features stylized bouquets of cerise-colored flowers with moss green leaves block printed by hand on a creamy white background. Made out of 200 thread count cotton percale, ...