FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The CP1 Clamp-On Display Light is available with the following:
- Chrome finish
- Universal clamp
- Rotates 330 degrees
- Telescoping arm angles up to 180 degrees
- 10' cord
- 12 Volt plug-in transformer with in-line switch and short-circuit protection
- Rotary Cord Switch
- Switch Included
- Installation Type: Plug In with Pin-Up Kit Included
- ETL Listed
- Made In China
Color: Black, White
Option: 50 Watts, 75 Watts
- 50 Watts Option: One 50 Watt (2000 Lumens) 12 Volt GU5.3 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 75 Watts Option: One 75 Watt 12 Volt GU5.3 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 50 Watts Option Cord: Length 120"
- 50 Watts Option Fixture: Extension Adjustable From 9", Adjustable To 25"
- 50 Watts Option Head: Width 2"
- 75 Watts Option Cord: Length 120"
- 75 Watts Option Fixture: Extension Adjustable From 9", Adjustable To 25"
- 75 Watts Option Head: Width 2"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.5 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
700CP17BK, 700CP17WH, 700CP1-BK, 700CP1-WH
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Tech Lighting CP Cord Extender provides flexibility in the installation of Tech Lighting Compact Series (CP) display fixtures. It adds up to eight feet of cord to a CP1 Clamp-On Display Light configuration. Available in black or white. Tech ...