FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Marset is a Barcelona-based company dedicated to creating warm contemporary lighting with a underlying sense of comfort and character, enhancing otherwise impersonal residential and commercial spaces. The Marset mood is minimalist, subtle, with an aesthetic appeal that stems from an "illuminate, not dazzle" philosophy.
The Continua Wall Lamp is available with the following:
- Designed by Christophe Mathieu in 2010
- Finish: White Linen
- Base Finish: Chrome
- Material: Extruded anodized aluminum structure and polycarbonate profile
- Rectangular shade and wall plate
- ADA compliant
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In Spain
Color: White Linen
Size: 23.6 inch, 34.6 inch, 47.2 inch, 59 inch
Light Option: Fluorescent, LED
- 23.6 inch Option: Integrated LED
- 23.6 inch Option: One 24 Watt (1875 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 34.6 inch Option: Integrated LED
- 34.6 inch Option: One 39 Watt (3300 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 47.2 inch Option: Integrated LED
- 47.2 inch Option: One 54 Watt (4725 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- 59 inch Option: Integrated LED
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 23.6 inch Option Fixture Width 23.6", Height 4.8", Depth 3.62":
- 23.6 inch Option Plate Height 3.3":
- 34.6 inch Option Fixture Width 34.6", Height 4.8", Depth 3.62":
- 34.6 inch Option Plate Height 3.3":
- 47.2 inch Option Fixture Width 47.2", Height 4.8", Depth 3.62":
- 47.2 inch Option Plate Height 3.3":
- 59 inch Option Fixture Width 59", Height 4.8", Depth 3.62":
- 59 inch Option Plate Height 3.3":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Highlight interesting aspects in a space's architecture with the ITRE Alias Wall Lamp. A strong metal body houses a halogen bulb under a satin Pyrex diffuser for powerful illumination. An unobtrusive fixture that leaves a lasting impression in the contemporary ...
The malleable arm of the Artemide Jet LED Wall Lamp optimizes task lighting with fluid flexibility and bright illumination. Composed of lathed aluminum, the smooth metallic finish is appealing for innumerable design schemes. A perfect bedside companion, the bright LED ...
Inspired by the original iconic design that won the Compasso d'Oro award in 1989, the Artemide Tolomeo Mini Wall Lamp excels in providing adjustable task lighting for smaller spaces. Features five separate adjustable points on the fixture, and utilizes stainless ...