FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Fine Art Lamps, an award-winning lighting company headquartered in Miami, Florida, offers superb-quality lighting fixtures that are designed and manufactured in the USA using time-honored craftsman techniques.
The Constructivism 842840-843240 Pendant is available with the following:
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Hand-laid cobblestone crystal
- Hand-applied metal finish
- Ceiling canopy matches finish
- 72 inch adjustable suspension cable
- UL Listed
- Made In USA
Shade Color: Midnight Grey, Moonlit Mist Clear, Sunrise Gold, Sunset Blush, Twilight Sherry
Finish: Gold Leaf, Hand-rubbed Bronze, Silver Leaf
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Two 60 Watt (672 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Canopy: Height 1.75", Diameter 5"
- Small Option Cord: Length 72"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 3.5", Diameter 16"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 25", Adjustable To 188"
- Medium Option Canopy: Height 1.75", Diameter 5"
- Medium Option Cord: Length 72"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 3.5", Diameter 20"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 25", Adjustable To 188"
- Large Option Canopy: Height 1.75", Diameter 5"
- Large Option Cord: Length 72"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 3.5", Diameter 24"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 25", Adjustable To 188"
Manufacturer IDs: view
842840-1ST, 842840-2ST, 842840-3ST, 842840-4ST, 842840ST, 843040-1ST, 843040-2ST, 843040-3ST, 843040-4ST, 843040ST, 843240-1ST, 843240-2ST, 843240-3ST, 843240-4ST
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Original BTC/Davey Lighting Quad Pendant features a superbly forged brass frame, merging traditional style with exposed bulb lighting. A tapering glass box displays the interior light source, held securely by a matching chain suspension. The aged patina applied to ...
Striking geometry and sparkling crystal accents make the Hudson Valley Waterloo Pendant an inspired choice for a foyer or over a dining room table. It features a flared rectangular frame around a cluster of transparent glass sleeves (which reveal white ...
A modern, minimalist beauty. The City Loft Pendant by Kichler features a sleek, steel frame that surrounds a cylindrical Etched White Opal glass shade. Medium and Large sizes come with adjustable inner frames for endless customizable looks. A single light ...