Mid-century modern design interpreted with an industrial edge. Such is the modis operandi of Gus* Modern. Every accessory, sofa, sectional, chair and table they design is inspired by simple forms and honest materials. The resulting modern furniture pieces are clean, elegant and versatile, with crisply tailored upholstery and solid, eco-friendly FSC-certified wood frames. Founded in 2000, Gus* Modern is based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
The Carmichael Chair is available with the following:
- Finish: Walnut
- Material: Fabric upholstery
- Fill Material: Dacron-wrapped medium density polyurethane foam
- Frame Material: Kiln-dried FSC-Certified solid ash wood
- Berkeley Shield: 95% polyester/5% linen, Laurentian Citrine: 100% polyester, Totem Storm: 100% polyester
- All Gus Modern fabric is double rub tested
- Manufactured to meet California TB117-2013 fire safety standards without the use of flame retardant additives in the upholstery foam
- 9 gauge No-Sag, sinuous spring system with injection molded spring clips
- Bumpers on the bottom of legs to protect hardwood floors
- Warranty: 1 year upholstery, 10 year frame/springs
- Made In China
Fabric: Berkeley Shield, Laurentian Citrine, Totem Storm
- Arm: Height 21.5"
- Item: Width 30", Height 35", Depth 33"
- Seat: Height 17", Depth 21.5"
- Free Fabric Swatches Available. Due to variations in monitor settings—and the inherent tactility of upholstery--Lumens recommends ordering fabric swatches to get a completely accurate impression of upholstery color and texture. To do so, please call 877.445.4486.
Manufacturer IDs: view
ECCHCARM-laucit, ECCHCARM-tt, ECCHCARM-up
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Vitra Grand Repos Lounge Chair is every bit as comfortable as it looks. A synchronized mechanism offers support whether sitting or recling. And, in addition to visually complementing the curved embrace of the arms, the distinctive head section creates ...
With its elegant, tall backrest and curving arms, the Vitra Repos Lounge Chair is sleek and inviting. Underneath the finely tailored and generously padded upholstery, a synchronized mechanism automatically adjusts itself to a sitter's weight for comfortable and stable sitting ...
The Repos collection's contemporary take on a club chair. The Vitra Petit Repos Lounge Chair was designed by Antonio Citterio for the ultimate in comfort, with distinctive embracing wings, a low seat and an integrated flexible back connection for support ...