FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Less of the same, more of the different. That is the philosophy behind the modern clock designs created by LEFF Amsterdam. Founded by Arno Ruijzenaars and based in The Netherlands, LEFF reimagines the form and function of classic timepieces to tell time in new and bold ways. Once you have one of their clocks in your home, you’ll definitely see how LEFF is more.
The Block Alarm Clock Index Dial is available with the following:
- Stainless steel case, ABS back, PMMA plastic lens
- White paper face with Black print
- Index-style dial
- Fluorescent hands
- Push snooze button to illuminate entire face
- Uses one AA battery (included)
- Includes service pack with battery, mounting hardware, cleaning cloth and 5 year warranty card
- Designed by Erwin Termaat, 2013
- Made in The Netherlands
Finish: Copper with Black, Stainless Steel with Black, Stainless Steel with White
- Item: Height 3.3", Width 3.3", Depth 2.4"
Manufacturer IDs: view
LT90001, LT90101, LT90201
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
In her creation of the Carl Hansen Woodlines Rug, designer Naja Utzon Popov drew inspiration from nature. More specifically, she studied magnified cuts of wood, and created the Woodlines patterns based on the unique characteristics that she saw. Hand knotted ...