FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Troy Lighting, headquartered in California, designs and manufactures indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures, utilizing hand-forged iron and hand-applied finishes to create quality products with high-style appeal.
The Bennington Outdoor Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Outer Seeded and inner Matte Opal glass shades
- Hand-worked wrought iron construction
- Forged Bronze finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed for wet locations
Glass Color: Opal
Size: Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent
- Large Incandescent option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large Fluorescent Option utilizes one 18 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent lamp (included).
- Medium Incandescent option utilizes two 60 Watt 120 Volt Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Medium Fluorescent Option utilizes one 13 Watt 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent lamp (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Fixture Height 15.25", Width 13.5", Depth 6":
- Medium Option Fixture Height 12", Width 9", Depth 4.5":
Manufacturer IDs: view
B1351FBZ, B1352FBZ, BF1351FBZ, BF1352FBZ
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Bennington Outdoor LED Wall Sconce by Troy Lighting provides a decorative, multifaceted display for your outdoor settings. Its intricate design features a Hand-Worked Forged Bronze frame which supports an outer Clear Seedy shade and an inner Matte Opal shade. ...