FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
In 1961, Fabbian was established in Treviso, Italy, to create quality modern lighting for homes and businesses. Since then, their embrace of advanced manufacturing technology, high production standards and, especially, the innovative designs of a large international team of designers have garnered Fabbian worldwide recognition.
The Beluga Steel Pendant is available with the following:
- Spherical steel shade
- Steel supports
- Polished Chromium-Plated finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- Adjustable suspension cable
- Rotatable head
- UL Listed
- Designed by Marc Sadler
Finish: Polished Chrome
Size: Small, Medium
- Large option utilizes one 250 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt PAR30 Medium Base Halogen lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 50 Watt 120 Volt PAR20 GU10 Base Halogen lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Width 4.56", Diameter 3.5"
- Small Option Suspension: Overall Length Adjustable From 7.81", Adjustable To 45.25"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 6.88", Diameter 5.5"
- Medium Option Suspension: Overall Length Adjustable From 9.81", Adjustable To 45.25"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 9.56", Diameter 7.81"
- Large Option Suspension: Overall Length Adjustable From 11.75", Adjustable To 45.25"
- Canopy: Diameter 4.31"
Manufacturer IDs: view
D57A07 A 15, D57A11 A 15
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Bloom Mini Pendant by Vermont Modern brings a fun, contemporary flair to your interior décor. Its intricate design features a single steel tube that’s been laser cut, heated, and expanded into a decoratively perforated luminaire. The light source is ...
A petite variation on the Void series. Like the original, the Tom Dixon Void Mini Pendant replicates the gold, silver and bronze color palette of the Olympic medals in, respectively, Brass, Stainless Steel and Copper. Solid sheets of these metals ...
Harvested from sustainable oak cork in Portugal, the Mater Luiz Pendant takes a simple shape and transforms its composition with entirely natural materials. Designed by German duo Bottcher + Henssler, Luiz is deeply in line with the environmental efforts of ...