FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
For over thirty years, Contardi Lighting has specialized in the production of decorative lighting consistently sought after by interior designers and architects worldwide. Known as the “couturier of lighting”, Contardi Lighting immaculately tailors their lighting with elegant materials and detailing that fit in both commercial and residential applications.
The Belle Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Staffan Tollgard
- Material: Ceramic or bronze shade with braided silk cable
- Polished white version includes a grey braided silk cable
- Polished grey mud version has a polished ivory interior finish and includes a brown braided silk cable
- Polished bronze version includes a brown silk braided cable
- Compatible with medium base LED or fluorescent bulbs
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Finish: Polished White, Polished Grey Mud, Polished Bronze
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: One 53 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: One 75 Watt (584 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Diameter 4.7":
- Large Option Fixture Height 18.9", Diameter 17.7":
- Small Option Canopy Diameter 4.7":
- Small Option Fixture Height 12.6", Diameter 11.8":
Manufacturer IDs: view
ACAM.0001846, ACAM.0001850, ACAM.0001852, ACAM.0001854, ACAM.0001856, ACAM.0001860
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Inspired by rocket engines and astrodynamics, the Rich Brilliant Willing Delta II Pendant is a pleated fabric shade that evokes the precision of a mechanical gear. The fluted texture, based on traditional box pleating techniques, tapers in to a smooth ...
The Vita Copenhagen Cuna Pendant is crisp, clean and inherently functional—a true example of Scandinavian design. The silhouette references iconic designs with a flared steel shade, directing and diffusing the bright light source with comfort in mind. A round acrylic ...
The Stone Street Pendant by Sea Gull Lighting brings a distinct industrial motif to your surrounding décor. Its oversized, bell-shaped design features a Steel surface with soft, flared curves that is accented by a multifaceted holder and extended knob detailing ...