FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Established by designer Carlo Zerbaro in Vicenza, Italy, &'Costa is an experimental lighting studio. The unique contemporary lighting that emerges is the result of the singular vision, passion and innovation of the collective design team.
The Bambu Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Alessandro Trentin, Carlo Zerbaro
- Cylindrical steel mesh and wood shade
- Methacrylate tube diffuser
- Satin finish
- Round ceiling canopy
- 78.74" suspension cable with ceiling support
- Adjustable height
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Zerbaro and Trentin
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Italy
Shade Color: Steel Mesh with Canaletto Walnut, Steel Mesh with Wenge
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- One 29 Watt (430 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 78.74"
- Small Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 2.76", Diameter 1.97"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 17.7", Diameter 3"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 96.5"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 78.74"
- Medium Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 2.76", Diameter 1.97"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 24.4", Diameter 3"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 103.1"
- Large Option Cable: Length 78.74"
- Large Option Ceiling Canopy: Height 2.76", Diameter 1.97"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 31.5", Diameter 3"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 110.2"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Bambu Hanging 45, Bambu Hanging 62, Bambu Hanging 80
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
From functional box to fashionable beauty, the Graypants Disc Scraplight Pendant transforms ordinary packing material into extraordinarily creative lighting. DISC, with its shapely figure and unique light diffusion, presents a warm, modern alternative to cold contemporary plastic lights while benefiting ...
Handmade with layers of corrugated cardboard, the Graypants Sun Scraplight Pendant transforms the raw material with a unique type of warm light. Left in its natural color, the fixture manages to feel contemporary and rustic at the same time, creating ...
The globe pendant is an enduring staple of mid-century modernism, and the Ai Lati Sferis Pendant is a more-than-worthy addition to an ever-increasing selection of options. A flawless sphere of blown satinated triplex Opal glass, it features a 6" stem ...