For over a decade, New York based designer Sandy Chilewich has been creating original and innovative vinyl products for the home. Her woven, tufted, molded and spun textiles are available in a range of vibrant and neutral hues that have become synonymous with the Chilewich brand name.
The Bamboo Tablemat is available with the following:
- Designed by Sandy Chilewich
- Material: TerraStrand vinyl yarns (25% renewable vegetable content, 100% phthlalate-free)
- Contains Microban antimicrobial protection
- Greenguard certified (protects human health and quality of life through reduced chemical exposure and improved air quality)
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Made In USA
Color: Amber, Brick, Camel, Chalk, Charcoal, Chino, Chocolate, Cranberry, Dune, Grey Flannel, Jet Black, Lawn Green, Lapis, Mandarin, Oat, Poppy, Smoke, Teal
- Item: Length 19", Width 14"
- To clean, simply wipe with soap, water and a soft sponge or cloth. Standard antibacterial cleanser can also be used. Rinse with clean water and air dry. Scrub stubborn stains with a soft bristle-brush and a bleach-based cleanser. This will remove the stain without altering the fabric. Rinse with clean water and air dry. Machine washing or dishwasher use is not recommended. More permanent stains may result when certain foods or liquids (e.g. tomato, saffron, turmeric) are left on the placemat or runner for long periods before cleaning. This is more likely to occur with lighter-color textiles. Make sure to remove such spills quickly.
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Inspired by the organic shapes of stones on a beach. The Chilewich Pebble Round Tablemat is an original molded vinyl design that reimagines and reinterprets these shapes, making them an accessible aesthetic for your table top. The mat’s intricate, beautiful ...
At first glance, the Chilewich Metallic Lace Tablemat looks a lot like steel wool. However, closer inspection reveals it to be a web of vinyl, granted its shimmering effect with Silver or Gold foil. The metallic gleam of this rectangular ...
The Chilewich Basketweave Tablemat showcases the ancient method of basket weaving reinterpreted for 21st century tables. There's something here for any taste, as the simple weave has allowed for endless variety and experimentation in creating a varied, multi-tonal palette of ...