FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
Founded in 1998, VesseL USA produces ceramic and fiberglass planters and containers based on the original 1950s designs of Architectural Pottery. Made to those exact mid-century modern specifications, VesseL USA pottery has simple, geometric lines that continue to complement contemporary settings indoors and out. Today, all VesseL USA Architectural Pottery planters, containers and planter stands are made in the company's San Diego studio.
The Architectural Pottery IN1 Planter is available with the following:
- Designed by La Gardo Tackett
- Material: Ceramic
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use (Do not subject to freezing water temperatures.)
- Available with or without drain hole
- Made In USA
Color: Bisque, Gloss White, Matte Studio White
Option: No Drain Hole, With Drain Hole
- No Drain Hole Option Item: Height 9", Diameter 13"
- With Drain Hole Option Item: Height 9", Diameter 13"
- The Bisque color option means that the ceramic vessel is left natural and unglazed. Over time, it will acquire a natural patina, which becomes increasingly handsome with age.
Manufacturer IDs: view
IN-1 Bisque, IN-1 Studio White, IN-1 White
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Gandia Blasco Sahara Planter 5 combines the look of pottery with the popular dimensions of a trough. The soft, subtly curved form is actually made out of super-durable rotation molded polyethylene plastic. Available in a versatile array of earthy ...