FREE SHIPPING on orders over $75.
WAC Lighting, founded in 1984, has developed a strong reputation for high quality decorative and task lighting. Based in Garden City, New York, WAC Lighting is a leading manufacturer of low voltage, line voltage and LED lighting, including track systems, transformers, lamps, cabinet lighting and recessed downlights.
The 2 Inch Tesla LED Shower Round Trim is available with the following:
- Material: Die-cast aluminum, Borosilicate glass
- Multi-chip LED technology for maximum brightness
- Extruded aluminum heat sink
- 26 degree narrow flood beam spread
- 30 degree cut-off angle for glare control
- 2" aperture
- May be dimmed to 1% with electronic low voltage (ELV) dimmer; approved dimmers: Lutron Skylark SELV-300P-WH, Leviton Vizia VPE04
- Compatible with WAC Tesla HR-2LED series housings
- UL Listed Wet
- Warranty: 5 year
- Made In USA
Finish: Brushed Nickel, Copper Bronze, White
Color Temperature: 3000, 4000
CRI: 85, 90
- 3000K Option: 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K
- 3000K Option: 11.7 Watt (512 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
- 4000K Option: 11.7 Watt (475 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 85 Color Temp: 4000K Lifespan: 50000 hours
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Fixture Width 4.25", Height 3.88":
Manufacturer IDs: view
HR-2LED-T209N-C-BN, HR-2LED-T209N-C-CB, HR-2LED-T209N-C-WT, HR-2LED-T209N-W-BN, HR-2LED-T209N-W-CB, HR-2LED-T209N-W-WT
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The WAC Lighting Tesla 3.5 inch Pro LED Round Open Reflector High Output Trim offers breakthrough high output LED technology for optimal thermal management and heat dissipation by its sleek, die-cast aluminum body and recessed construction. This round trim has ...
The WAC Lighting Tesla 3.5 inch Pro LED Square 0-30 Degree Adjustable High Output Trim offers breakthrough high output LED technology for optimal thermal management and heat dissipation by its sleek, die-cast aluminum body and recessed construction. This square trim ...