SONNEMAN - A Way of Light is the namesake of founder and lighting designer Robert Sonneman. It was formed to create contemporary lighting that best exemplifies today's cosmopolitan American style. Sonneman Lighting fixtures are elegant and refined, decidedly modern yet clearly influenced by classic 20th century period styles.
The Zylinder Multi-Light Linear Pendant is available with the following:
- Outer cylindrical Clear glass shades
- Inner cylindrical perforated metal shades
- Polished Chrome finish
- Metal supports
- Rectangular Black ceiling canopy
- 120" field-cuttable suspension cables
- UL Listed
Shade Color: Clear Glass
Finish: Polished Chrome
Number of Lights: 3, 6
- 3 Light option utilizes three 60 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- 6 Light option utilizes six 60 Watt 120 Volt Type T10 Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Swarovski crystal
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- 3-Light Ceiling Canopy: Width 20", Depth 4.5"
- 3-Light Option: Height 16.5", Width 23.5", Depth 7"
- 6-Light Ceiling Canopy: Width 20", Depth Adjustable To 136.5"
- 6-Light Option: Height 16.5", Width 23.5", Depth 15", Length Adjustable To 131"
- Shade: Height 11", Diameter 6"
- Cable: Length 120"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.