FREE SHIPPING on orders over $50.
Mamagreen was founded in 2007 to fill the niche for outdoor furniture that is at once warm and natural, clean and contemporary. Mamagreen's teak and other outdoor dining and lounging furniture meets such design desires while also satisfying the company's passion for the Earth and its people. All Mamagreen outdoor furniture is made to order in Indonesia, using sustainable and recycled materials and eco-friendly manufacturing processes.
The Zix Stacking Armchair is available with the following:
- Designed by Barbara Widiningtias, Vincent Cantaert
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: Batyline or Batyline Abstract outdoor sling fabric
- Frame Material: Stainless steel, plantation teak arms
- Warranty: 2 years
- Made In Indonesia
Fabric: Batyline Aruba, Batyline Black, Batyline Blue Abstract, Batyline Dark Taupe, Batyline Grey, Batyline Lime, Batyline Orange, Batyline White
- Item Width 21", Height 32.5", Depth 23":
- Seat Height 18.5":
- Batyline is a state-of-the-art quick drying sling textile, which provides incomparable seating comfort. It is strong, tear-proof, UV- and mold-resistant and 100% recyclable. Batyline Abstract is just as strong and comfortable, and has a more open weave for even greater breathability. Batyline fabrics don’t need a lot of maintenance besides cleaning. To clean, use a mixture of eco-friendly dishwashing soap and cool water. Use a soft plastic bristled brush. Note that light colors, especially white, will need regular cleaning to keep their appearance.
- Mamagreen uses stainless steel type 304 because the chrome and nickel in its composition makes it extremely corrosion resistant and durable. Stainless steel outdoor furniture requires care and cleaning to maintain its clean, shiny look. When exposed to a salty environment, cleaning will need to happen more regularly to avoid superficial corrosion. When the furniture is used on the patio or in the garden, it is fairly low maintenance. Several stainless steel cleaning products are on the market, but a car washing soap will also do. Use a soft sponge and cloth, never a metal brush or steel wool.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The foundation for comfortable and stylish outdoor living begins with the seating. The Cane-line Core Armchair offers both with its simple, clean-lined form, water-resistant quilted Cane-line Tex fabric and QuickDryFoam fill. Extra drainage in the seat quickens drying time after ...
Deepen the lounging experience on your Stripe sectional with the Mamagreen Stripe Sectional Chaise. Larger than a twin mattress, this chaise offers plenty of room for rest and relaxation. Its cushions are upholstered in Sunbrella or Twitchell Leisuretex outdoor fabric, ...
An outdoor chair of haunting beauty. The Domitalia Phantom RGB-LED Illuminated Armchair resembles a chair draped in fabric but is, in fact, made out of translucent roto-molded polyethylene. An internal LED array changes colors and creates various lighting effects via ...