Mamagreen was founded in 2007 to fill the niche for outdoor furniture that is at once warm and natural, clean and contemporary. Mamagreen's teak and other outdoor dining and lounging furniture meets such design desires while also satisfying the company's passion for the Earth and its people. All Mamagreen outdoor furniture is made to order in Indonesia, using sustainable and recycled materials and eco-friendly manufacturing processes.
The Zix Dining Table is available with the following:
- Designed by Barbara Widiningtias, Vincent Cantaert
- Finish: Stainless Steel
- Material: Plantation teak
- Frame Material: Stainless steel
- Assembly Required
- Warranty: 2 years
- Made In Indonesia
Size: 39.5 in x 63 in, 39.5 in x 86.5 in, 39.5 in x 106.5
Option: Abstract Slats, Straight Slats
- 39.5 in x 106.5 Option Item Length 106.5", Width 39.5", Height 30":
- 39.5 in x 63 in Option Item Length 63", Width 39.5", Height 30":
- 39.5 in x 86.5 in Option Item Length 86.5", Width 39.5", Height 30":
- Teak is the ideal wood for garden furniture, thanks to its beautiful structure, rich color and high oil content. Mamagreen’s plantation teak comes from sustainable teak plantations in Indonesia, with a reforestation program. Managed by a certified government body and working together with the European community to ensure legality and ecological standards, Mamagreen only uses Grade A teak for its uniform color, oil content and close grain, which minimizes potential damage in harsh outdoor environments. There are a lot of products on the market to protect, color or clean teak. Treatment with teak oil or other teak protectors will help maintain like-new coloring. If untreated and exposed to UV rays, the teak will slowly turn silver grey, but it will remain as strong as treated teak wood.
- Mamagreen uses stainless steel type 304 because the chrome and nickel in its composition makes it extremely corrosion resistant and durable. Stainless steel outdoor furniture requires care and cleaning to maintain its clean, shiny look. When exposed to a salty environment, cleaning will need to happen more regularly to avoid superficial corrosion. When the furniture is used on the patio or in the garden, it is fairly low maintenance. Several stainless steel cleaning products are on the market, but a car washing soap will also do. Use a soft sponge and cloth, never a metal brush or steel wool.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The point where contemporary design meets exceeding durability. The Vondom Vertex Dining Collection is a superbly angular set, with improbably sharp lines made primarily using white rotation molded polyethylene (and matching high pressure laminate table tops). Use outdoors or in ...
The Vondom Vela Dining Table features an angular, frame-like base made entirely out of a single piece of matte white polyethylene (rotation molded to ensure the sharp, seamless lines). Atop it is a long slab of matching polyethylene. Altogether, the ...