Set sound free. That is the goal of Danish audio company, Libratone, and it’s achieved through their distinctive line of 360 Scandinavian speakers. These speakers successfully combine high quality wireless technology and hi-fi surround sound in tidy--and fabulously fuzzy--packages. Lovely to look at and a joy to hear (anywhere in a room), each Libratone 360 Scandinavian speaker proves that great sound is best when it’s shared.
The Zipp Speaker is available with the following:
- Includes removable wool cover and leather carrying handle
- PlayDirect for streaming without Wi-Fi network router direct from iPad, iPhone, Android or Mac/PC; connects wirelessly using AirPlay (Apple) or DLNA (Android/Windows)
- 3.5mm mini-jack
- FullRoom DSP optimization
- 1 x 4" bass, 2 x 1" ribbon tweeters
- Battery life: up to 8 hours wired, up to 4 hours wireless
- 60W power usage
- 1 year limited warranty
- iF Product Design Award, 2013
- Good Design Award, 2013
Color: Raspberry Red, Salty Grey
- Item: Height 10.2", Diameter 4.8"
- The covers that come with Libratone speakers are made out of fine Italian wool. This wool has been carefully processed and carded to create a unique felt material with excellent acoustic filtering properties as well as softness. These covers are not machine washable. For cleaning, remove the cover from the speaker and either spot clean as needed with a damp cloth, or dry clean. The cover needs to be completely dry before putting it back on its speaker.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.