Prandina is an Italian brand who started in interior lighting design in 1982. Since the outset, Prandina's creative philosophy has fulfilled criteria of simplicity and formal precision, functionality and lasting quality, enabling them to gain a recognized position in the international market.
The Zero W3 Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Hand-blown Opal White glass shade
- Metal fittings
- Shade revolves 360 degrees
- Wall plate
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Bottin and Mengotti
- One 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G-9 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 7.12", Width 8.25", Depth 6.25"
- Plate: Height 4.75"
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.