Prandina is an Italian brand who started in interior lighting design in 1982. Since the outset, Prandina's creative philosophy has fulfilled criteria of simplicity and formal precision, functionality and lasting quality, enabling them to gain a recognized position in the international market.
The Zero Pendant is available with the following:
- Opal White hand-blown glass shade
- Metal fittings
- Ceiling canopy
- Support cable
- ETL Listed
- Designed by Mengotti
Shade Color: Opal White Glass
Finish: Brushed Nickel, Chrome
Size: Mini, Small, Medium, Large
Option: Standard, Offset
- Large option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A-21/E26 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type T-10/E26 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Medium option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A-21/E26 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type T-10/E26 Halogen lamp (not included).
- Mini option utilizes one 75 Watt 120 Volt Type G-9 Incandescent lamp (not included).
- Small option utilizes one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type A-21/E26 Incandescent lamp (not included), or one 150 Watt 120 Volt Type T-10/E26 Halogen lamp (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Mini Option Shade: Height 4.75", Diameter 6.87"
- Mini Option Suspension: Overall Length Adjustable To 83.5"
- Small Option Shade: Height 7.12", Diameter 11"
- Small Option Suspension: Overall Length Adjustable To 85.87"
- Medium Option Shade: Height 9.5", Diameter 13.75"
- Medium Option Suspension: Overall Length Adjustable To 88.25"
- Large Option Shade: Height 11.75", Diameter 17.75"
- Large Option Suspension: Overall Length Adjustable To 90.5"
- Cable: Length Adjustable To 78.75"
- Ceiling Canopy: Diameter Adjustable To 78.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.