Named after the French town in which it was founded, Baccarat glassworks was established in 1764, with a seal of approval from King Louis XV. By 1823, Baccarat was the leading crystalworks in France. These days, Baccarat retains that reputation, with their exquisite line of crystal jewelry, accessories, home decor and lighting.
The Zenith Noir 2-Light Wall Sconce with Shade is available with the following:
- Designed by Philippe Starck in 2004
- Finish: Black Finish
- Material: Onyx crystal and metal
- Shade Material: Flared black fabric
- Round wall plate
- UL Listed
- Made In France
- Two 40 Watt (380 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Fixture: Width 16.38", Height 15.6", Depth 12.48"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.