Named after the French town in which it was founded, Baccarat glassworks was established in 1764, with a seal of approval from King Louis XV. By 1823, Baccarat was the leading crystalworks in France. These days, Baccarat retains that reputation, with their exquisite line of crystal jewelry, accessories, home decor and lighting.
The Zenith Noir 2-Light Wall Sconce with Shade is available with the following:
- 2 flared Black fabric shades
- Onyx crystal with metal frame
- Round wall plate
- UL Listed
- Made in France
- Designed by Philippe Starck
- Two 40 Watt 120 Volt B10 E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Fixture: Height 15.6", Width 16.38", Depth 12.48"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.