Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Zeffiro 80-140 Flushmount is available with the following:
- Opal White methacrylate shade
- Steel fittings
- Painted White finish
- Clear acrylic fasteners
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Design by Pio and Tito Toso
Size: Small, Large
- Small Non-Dimmable option utilizes one 55 Watt 120 Volt Type 2G11 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small Dimmable option utilizes one 55 Watt 120 Volt Type 2G11 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large Non-Dimmable option utilizes two 54 Watt 120 Volt Type G5 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Large Dimmable option utilizes two 54 Watt 120 Volt Type G5 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Fixture: Height 8.69", Upper Width 4.75", Lower Width 6.25", Length 31.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 11", Upper Width 4.75", Lower Width 9.06", Length 55.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.