The unique design of the Artemide Zeffiro 80-140 Flushmount takes the eye by surprise. Like papers fluttering in the wind, this flushmount creates beautiful elements of diffused fluorescent light and shadows. Features an Opal White methacrylate shade, steel fittings and a painted White finish.
Since 1959, Artemide has created a wide array of modern table lamps, floor lamps, wall sconces and suspensions. Technologically advanced, and with styles ranging from clean and refined to sculptural and avant garde, many Artemide designs--especially the Tolomeo and Tizio--have become icons of contemporary lighting design.
The Zeffiro 80-140 Flushmount is available with the following:
- Opal White methacrylate shade
- Steel fittings
- Painted White finish
- Clear acrylic fasteners
- UL Listed
- Made in Italy
- Design by Pio and Tito Toso
- Small Non-Dimmable option utilizes one 55 Watt 120 Volt Type 2G11 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small Dimmable option utilizes one 55 Watt 120 Volt Type 2G11 Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Large Non-Dimmable option utilizes two 54 Watt 120 Volt Type G5 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Large Dimmable option utilizes two 54 Watt 120 Volt Type G5 Fluorescent lamps (not included).
- Small Option: Height 8.69", Upper Width 4.75", Lower Width 6.25", Length 31.5"
- Large Option: Height 11", Upper Width 4.75", Lower Width 9.06", Length 55.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...