Since 1987, Texas-based Arteriors has paired timeless concepts with a nod to the latest looks, offering home lighting with unique character and enduring presence. The lighting from Arteriors is ideal for both transitional interiors and modern homes, capturing a flavor that reflects the trends and traditions of lighting design across the world.
The Zanadoo Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Arteriors
- Steel body
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6" and two 12" rods
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Antique Brass, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: Twelve 40 Watt (348 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Twelve 40 Watt (384 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Twelve 40 Watt (348 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Twelve 40 Watt (384 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy Height 1", Diameter 5.5":
- Large Option Fixture Height 24", Diameter 36":
- Large Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 33", Adjustable To 45":
- Small Option Canopy Height 1", Diameter 5":
- Small Option Fixture Height 18", Diameter 29":
- Small Option Maximum Hanging Length Adjustable From 27", Adjustable To 45":
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
89669, 89670, 89989, 89991
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A solid, well-wrought fixture that evokes the strength of cargo ships. The Robert Abbey Caspian Chandelier features a sheet metal frame studded with rivet details. The richly finished metal enhances the frame's sense of sea-worthiness and offsets the softer tones ...
Eclectic and offbeat but with a nod to traditional crystal chandelier silhouettes, the Arteriors Viola Chandelier offers intriguing duality. Strings of pearl-like Ivory Stain Crackle resin beads are draped elegantly from an Antique Brass wire-wrapped iron ring. The overall impression ...
The Albero Chandelier by Eurofase offers an earthy elegance as it name implies. Meaning "tree" in English, Albero's design incorporates graceful wood elements. This organic silhouette features a bulbous center surrounded by delicate, flowing arms. Albero's warm wood complements a ...