Since 1987, Texas-based Arteriors has paired timeless concepts with a nod to the latest looks, offering home lighting with unique character and enduring presence. The lighting from Arteriors is ideal for both transitional interiors and modern homes, capturing a flavor that reflects the trends and traditions of lighting design across the world.
The Zanadoo Chandelier is available with the following:
- Designed by Arteriors
- Steel body
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6" and two 12" rods
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Antique Brass, Polished Nickel
Size: Small, Large
- Small Option: Twelve 40 Watt (348 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Small Option: Twelve 40 Watt (384 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Twelve 40 Watt (348 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Twelve 40 Watt (384 Lumens) 120 Volt E12 Candelabra Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Canopy: Height 1", Diameter 5.5"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 24", Diameter 33"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 33", Adjustable To 45"
- Small Option Canopy: Height 1", Diameter 5"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 18", Diameter 29"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length Adjustable From 27", Adjustable To 45"
Ratings: Based on 1 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
89669, 89670, 89989, 89991
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
For a good time, call Charlotte. A nervy mix of vintage inspiration and industrial materials, the Arteriors Charlotte Chandelier subtly references a classic flapper dress silhouette, with strands of vintage silver chains serving as layers of fringe, seductively draped from ...
The Robert Abbey Ventana Single-Tier Chandelier designed by Jonathan Adler has a sleek central column that falls to one central disk surrounded by four rigid arms, each holding a torch socket of Ebony Wood with Brass or Polished Nickel accents. ...
The Nemo Crown Minor Chandelier has major impact in contemporary interiors. A modern design inspired by classic candle chandeliers, Crown Minor features perfectly straight arms with 12 cylindrical shade holders and Opal White glass shades. While available in multiple finishes, ...