Renowned Italian architect, designer and painter Gio Ponti founded FontanaArte in 1932 as the artistic division of glassmaker Luigi Fontana. Ponti used Fontana glass to design lighting filled with his own visionary brand of sensuous, poetic modernism. Today, more than 75 year later, the innovative artists at FontanaArte continue Ponti's legacy, creating expressive and transformative modern lighting designs.
The Yumi Floor Lamp is available with the following:
- Black carbon fiber-coated composite body
- Black lacquered metal base
- Black finish
- Inline dimmer on/off foot switch
- Brightest LED level approximately equivalent to a 300 watt incandescent
- LED Color Temperature: 3000K
- Lumens: 1000
- CRI: >85
- Average Rated Lifespan: 50,000 hours
- UL Listed
- Designed by Shigeru Ban, 2011
- iF Gold Design Award, 2014
- 18 Watt 120 Volt LED array (integrated).
- Fixture: Height 98.4", Width 82.7"
- Base: Diameter 19.7"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.