LZF Lighting from Spain, offers contemporary, designer lighting for residential and commercial interiors. Initially specializing in lighting crafted from wood veneers, LZF has expanded its product line to include other materials well-suited to contemporary styles.
The X-Club Wall/Ceiling Light is available with the following:
- Designed by Burkhard Dammer
- Material: Natural wood veneer, matte satin acrylic bottom diffuser with a brushed nickel steel canopy
- Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified wood veneers
- Dimmable option requires standard fit Lutron dimmer (not included)
- Can be installed on the wall and ceiling
- UL Listed
- Made In Spain
Shade Color: Ivory White, Natural Beech, Natural Cherry, Orange, Red, Yellow, Blue, Turquoise, Chocolate
Option: Dimmable, Non-dimmable
- Two 24 Watt (1875 Lumens) 120 Volt/277 Volt G5 Bi-Pin Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Dimmable Option Backplate: Diameter 10"
- Dimmable Option Fixture: Width 22.8", Height 22.8", Depth 4.7"
- Non-dimmable Option Backplate: Diameter 10"
- Non-dimmable Option Fixture: Width 22.8", Height 22.8", Depth 4.7"
Manufacturer IDs: view
X A DIM UL 20, X A DIM UL 21, X A DIM UL 22, X A DIM UL 24, X A DIM UL 25, X A DIM UL 26, X A DIM UL 28, X A DIM UL 30, X A DIM UL 31, X A MULTIV UL 20, X A MULTIV UL 21, X A MULTIV UL 22, X A MULTIV UL 24, X A MULTIV UL 25, X A MULTIV UL 26, X A MULTIV UL 28, X A MULTIV UL 30, X A MULTIV UL 31
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.