Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Wren Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- 5 cylindrical glass diffusers
- 5 flared glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Two adjustable stems
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
Finish: Black, Bronze, Burnished Steel, Dark Smoke, Mahogany, Natural Iron
Shade: Opal, Opal and Clear, Pearl, Stone, Stone and Clear
Option: Short, Standard, Long
- Five 60 Watt 120 Volt Type G9 Halogen lamp (included).
- Short Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 27.8", Adjustable To 38.6"
- Standard Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 36.9", Adjustable To 47.8"
- Long Option Suspension: Length Adjustable From 46.2", Adjustable To 57"
- Fixture: Height 8.4", Width 40", Depth 5.1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.