Named for the bird that is small and rather inconspicuous except for its often complex songs, the Hubbardton Forge Wren Linear Suspension embodies similar characteristics--inconspicuous yet not without unique allure. An inner cylindrical diffuser warms the light while an outer shade provides a finished, smooth look overall.
Hubbardton Forge, headquartered in Hubbardton, Vermont, hand-forges simple and elegant metal lighting fixtures and accessories, combining ancient hand-forging techniques with environmentally-sound finishing practices.
The Wren Linear Suspension is available with the following:
- 5 cylindrical glass diffusers
- 5 flared glass shades
- Hand-forged wrought iron frame
- Canopy finish is the same as frame finish
- Rectangular ceiling canopy
- Two adjustable stems
- Sloped ceiling adaptable up to 45 degrees
- UL Listed for damp locations
- Made in the USA (of U.S. and imported parts)
Opal and Clear,
Stone and Clear
- Short Option: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable From 27.8", Adjustable To 38.6"
- Standard Option: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable From 36.9", Adjustable To 47.8"
- Long Option: Overall Hanging Length Adjustable From 46.2", Adjustable To 57"
- Fixture: Height 8.4", Width 40", Depth 5.1"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...