In Japanese, the word for cool is KAKKOii. And that certainly describes the range of cool and colorful electronics that KAKKOii makes. You'd think the company would be in Japan, but it is actually a London-based design company founded by Antonio Arevalo. Arevalo's focus is on creating innovative and high-quality products that fit the urban lifestyle. It's an ambition that's...well, cool. KAKKOii products are distributed in the U.S. by Neo-Utility.
The WOW Speaker is available with the following:
- Designed by Antonio Arevalo
- Portable wireless speaker using Bluetooth technology
- On/off switch on base
- Up to 5 hours playback (includes USB charger)
- 33' wireless range
- Accommodates volumes up to 85dB
- Auto silent/auto play function (pauses music when call comes in, resumes play when call ends)
- Made In China
Color: black, orange, red
- Item: Height 4", Diameter 4"
Manufacturer IDs: view
KK-WOW-BK, KK-WOW-BU, KK-WOW-OR, KK-WOW-RD
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Lightweight and compact, the Native Union Monocle Speaker is one versatile little speaker. It's a speaker, a handset and speakerphone all-in-one. Hold it up to your ear, or adjust the volume wheel for hands-free listening. And with the included duplex-enabled ...