What a wonderful World! The Tech Lighting World Pendant features a large rippling orb of hand-blown Murano glass. At the center of the World are three Classic Edison bulbs, their unique structure and glow still evident underneath the undulating transparent glass shade. Available in a variety of finishes and glass colors.
Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The World Pendant is available with the following:
- Hand-blown Murano glass shade
- Metal base
- Round ceiling canopy
- 12' field-cuttable suspension cables
- Dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- ETL Listed for damp locations
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 165.75"
- Shade: Height 20", Diameter 21"
- Cable: Length 144"
- Canopy: Height 1.75", Diameter 5.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...