Tech Lighting, headquartered in Skokie, IL, is known for their innovative lighting systems and exquisite lighting designs. Their passion for art, sophistication and imagination is balanced by rigorous testing and quality control in the creation of their line-voltage and low-voltage lighting, including the Tech Lighting FreeJack and monorail systems and track heads.
The World Pendant is available with the following:
- Shade Material: Hand-blown glass
- Hand-blown Murano glass shade
- Metal base
- Round ceiling canopy
- 12' field-cuttable suspension cables
- Dimmable with standard incandescent dimmer (not included)
- ETL Listed for damp locations
- ETL Listed
Shade Color: Amber, Smoke
Finish: Antique Bronze, White, Black, Satin Nickel
- Three 40 Watt (110 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 144"
- Canopy: Height 1.75", Diameter 5.25"
- Fixture: Height 20", Diameter 21"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 165.75"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.