First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Woody Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Luca Mazza
- Material: Metal
- Shade Material: Polycarbonate
- Flared White Crystalflex polycarbonate shade
- Stainless steel supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 47.25" field-cuttable suspension cable
- CSA Rated
- Made in Italy
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- CSA Certified
- Made In Italy
- One 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 47.25"
- Fixture: Height 9.84", Diameter 14.57"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 57.09"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.