First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Woody Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Luca Mazza in 2011
- Material: Cristalflex® polycarbonate diffuser digitally printed with knot-textured wood grain pattern
- Cristalflex® has a transparent, glass-like quality that is lightweight and durable
- Digital printing method uses high-performing, UV-resistant and non-toxic inks
- Field-cuttable suspension cable included
- ETL Listed
- Made In Italy
Color: White, Orange
- One 23 Watt (1600 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 55.12"
- Fixture: Height 9.84", Diameter 14.57", Weight 1.21 Lbs.
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 64.95"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.