First conceived in 1994 by Italian designer Roberto Ziliani, Slamp lighting has garnered world recognition as being at the top of a very short list of innovative and envelope-pushing lighting companies. Continually existing and resisting, Slamp, with their resounding mantra, "From Italy to Eternity," sets the stage for their newest and most avant-garde collections yet.
The Woody Pendant is available with the following:
- Flared White Crystalflex polycarbonate shade
- Stainless steel supports
- Round ceiling canopy
- 47.25" field-cuttable suspension cable
- CSA Rated
- Made in Italy
- Designed by Luca Mazza
- One 23 Watt 120 Volt Coil E26 Medium Base Compact Fluorescent lamp (not included).
- Fixture: Height 9.84", Diameter 14.57"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 57.09"
- Cable: Length 47.25"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.