Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Woodbury Picture Light is available with the following:
- Made of solid brass
- Rectangular wall plate
- 96" plug-in cord
- Inline switch
- Shade and arm angle are adjustable
- Installation Type: Plug In
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass, Distressed Bronze, Historic Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Two 60 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Three 60 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Four 40 Watt (280 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Large Option Cord Length 96":
- Large Option Fixture Width 30", Height 6", Depth 11.75":
- Large Option Wall Plate Width 24", Height 3.5":
- Medium Option Cord Length 96":
- Medium Option Fixture Width 23", Height 6", Depth 11.75":
- Medium Option Wall Plate Width 18", Height 3.5":
- Small Option Cord Length 96":
- Small Option Fixture Width 16", Height 6", Depth 11.75":
- Small Option Wall Plate Width 12", Height 3.5":
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
A herald of historic innovation with a modern twist. The Hudson Valley Gaines Picture Light tributes the revolution of the Machine Age with its sleek. industrial-style design. Made from an amalgam of studded rivets. perforated metalwork and heavy brass extrusions. ...
The House of Troy Slim-Line LED Picture Light provides slim. unobtrusive style and warm. energy efficient light. The shade is a thin tube that rotates for the ideal placement of light. In addition to being energy efficient. the warm white ...
Light up artwork without the light becoming the focal point. A thin design with efficient LED lamping. the House of Troy Battery Operated Slim-Line Picture Light negates the need for an outlet while providing ample illumination over portraits and works ...