Hudson Valley is known for their strong traditional, vintage, reproduction and contemporary lighting. Offering the same attention to detail that was evident during the early twentieth century, Hudson Valley boasts a range of classic finishes and glass selections that will surely satisfy even the most discriminating customer.
The Woodbury Picture Light is available with the following:
- Made of solid brass
- Rectangular wall plate
- 96" plug-in cord
- Inline switch
- Shade and arm angle are adjustable
- Installation Type: Plug In
- UL Listed
- Made In China
Finish: Aged Brass, Dark Bronze, Historic Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option: Two 60 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Medium Option: Three 60 Watt (500 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Large Option: Four 40 Watt (280 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cord: Length 96"
- Small Option Fixture: Width 16", Height 6", Depth 11.75"
- Small Option Wall Plate: Width 12", Height 3.5"
- Medium Option Cord: Length 96"
- Medium Option Fixture: Width 23", Height 6", Depth 11.75"
- Medium Option Wall Plate: Width 18", Height 3.5"
- Large Option Cord: Length 96"
- Large Option Fixture: Width 30", Height 6", Depth 11.75"
- Large Option Wall Plate: Width 24", Height 3.5"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
The Hudson Valley Merrick Display Light accommodates interiors of any size or color scheme. Its sleek cylindrical form also works in a variety of decors, adding an understated element of restoration style. Use it to highlight artwork, over a bathroom ...
The Joshua Picture Light is an elegant, unobtrusive picture light designed to properly illuminate artwork without glare. Mounting bracket is grooved to hold picture hanging wire securely. Maximum weight of picture: 50 lbs. By changing lamps or adding a lens, ...