The Currey and Company Wolverton Wall Sconce is a delicate, classically styled piece that you could easily imagine at one time gracing a Victorian greenhouse or sunroom. It features wrought iron framework in an aged-looking Bronze Verdigris finish. The dappled texture of the finish complements the seeded glass of the shade.
Currey & Company creates history by acknowledging traditions from the past and by producing rare and enduring innovative products.
The Wolverton Wall Sconce is available with the following:
- Seeded glass shade
- Wrought iron body
- Bronze Verdigris finish
- Inline on/off rotary switch
- Fixture ships as a plug-in light with a pin-up kit; includes instructions on how to convert to a hardwired light
- Includes 8' cord and matching 40" cord cover
- Drips on antique candle sleeve
- UL Listed
- Made in The Philippines
- Fixture: Height 24", Width 6", Depth 5"
- Shade: Height 17.63", Width 3.38"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...