When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The Wohlert Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Vilhelm Wohlert
- Finish: Brushed Steel
- Shade Material: Hand-blown glass
- Handblown White Opal glass shade
- Brushed steel stem
- Round White ceiling canopy
- 12' White suspension cord
- Made in Denmark
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Denmark
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- Small Option Cable: Length 144"
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5.3"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 12.6", Diameter 11.8"
- Small Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 156.6"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 144"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 5.3"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 14.6", Diameter 13.7"
- Medium Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 158.6"
- Large Option Cable: Length 144"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5.3"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 16.5", Diameter 15.5"
- Large Option Suspension: Length Adjustable To 160.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
WOP-L, WOP-M, WOP-S
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.