When you hear the name Louis Poulsen, you think distinctive modern Danish lighting. From the classic icons of the 1920s to more recent pieces, all Louis Poulsen lighting is created based on a deep-felt respect for architecture, understanding the emotional effect of lighting and the belief that shadow is just as aesthetically important as light. All three aspects manifest themselves in the sculptural layering and comfortable, glare-free light of Louis Poulsen pendants, wall, table and floor lamps.
The Wohlert Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Vilhelm Wohlert
- Finish: Brushed Steel
- Shade Material: Hand-blown glass
- White Opal shade
- Round White ceiling canopy
- 12' White suspension cord
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- UL Listed
- Made In Denmark
Size: Small, Medium, Large
- One 200 Watt (2780 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Incandescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Cable: Length 144"
- Small Option Canopy: Diameter 5.3"
- Small Option Fixture: Height 12.6", Diameter 11.8"
- Small Option Maximum Hanging: Length 156.6"
- Medium Option Cable: Length 144"
- Medium Option Canopy: Diameter 5.3"
- Medium Option Fixture: Height 14.6", Diameter 13.7"
- Medium Option Maximum Hanging: Length 158.6"
- Large Option Cable: Length 144"
- Large Option Canopy: Diameter 5.3"
- Large Option Fixture: Height 16.5", Diameter 15.5"
- Large Option Maximum Hanging: Length 160.5"
Manufacturer IDs: view
WOP-L, WOP-M, WOP-S
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Originally designed by Poul Henningsen in an attempt to develop functional, fashionable street lighting, the Louis Poulsen Toldbod Glass Pendant was posthumously issued in 2002. The fixture's material composition and surface treatments were radically altered and the design slightly tweaked, ...
A stylized geometric polyhedron, the David Trubridge Coral Pendant takes inspiration from the sea. Comprised of natural bamboo pieces in the shape of star fish, the result is a circular pendant with detailing like a coral reef. The ambient light ...
Get down tonight. And really, every night after that. Taking its inspiration from an enduring icon of 1970's pop culture - the disco ball - the Marset Scotch Club Pendant retains the classic faceted facade while slightly subduing the sparkle. ...