For more than 40 years Ingo Maurer has created somewhat irreverent and thought-provoking designs in a method that is more exo-modern than contemporary. These experimentalist collections enliven fashion runways, monuments and private homes, giving Ingo Maurer lighting a name that resounds in the minds of the design-forward.
The Wo Bist Du, Edison,...? Pendant is available with the following:
- Designed by Ingo Maurer
- Shade Material: Glass
- Drum-shaped, acrylic glass shade
- 360-degree hologram
- Aluminum base
- Round ceiling canopy with US adapter plate
- Integrated transformer
- 78.7" cable
- Dry anti-static cloth included for cleaning
- Made in Germany
- Designed by Ingo Maurer, 1997
- Sloped ceiling adaptable (0-30)
- Not UL/ETL Listed
- Made In Germany
- One 50 Watt 12 Volt GU5.3 Bi-Pin Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Cable: Length 78.7"
- Canopy: Diameter 5.1"
- Fixture: Height 20.5", Diameter 18.1"
- Shade: Height 9.8", Diameter 18.1"
- Suspension: Length Adjustable To 99.2"
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.