A bit of retro-inspired design well-suited to contemporary interiors. The Hinkley Lighting Winton Bath Bar features a barred steel frame, its strong lines enhanced by a gleaming Chrome finish. Inside, the shade--made out of unique fitted Etched glass panels--provides diffuse, flattering light.
Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Winton Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Etched glass shade with Painted White interior
- Steel base
- Chrome finish
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed
- Medium option utilizes four 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small option utilizes two 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Large option utilizes six 100 Watt 120 Volt Medium Base Incandescent lamps (not included).
- Small Fixture: Height 5", Width 15.5", Depth 5"
- Small Fixture Wall Plate: Height 4.75", Width 14.5"
- Medium Fixture: Height 5", Width 26.25", Depth 5"
- Medium Fixture Wall Plate: Height 4.75", Width 24.75"
- Large Fixture: Height 5", Width 37.25", Depth 5"
- Large Fixture Wall Plate: Height 4.25", Width 36"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 5.0 out of 5.
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Check out what other customers think...