Cleveland-based Hinkley Lighting is driven by a passion to combine design and function to create exceptional lighting solutions. Family-owned Hinkley began as a traditional lantern company in 1922, and, still today, they produce top quality outdoor lighting. Hinkley Lighting has also expanded to include a full range of interior lighting solutions, including chandeliers, sconces, pendants and vanity lights.
The Winton Bath Bar is available with the following:
- Material: Steel
- Shade Material: Etched glass with painted inside
- White shade
- Fluorescent option is Title 24 compliant
- Rectangular wall plate
- UL Listed Damp
- Made In China
Finish: Chrome, Brushed Nickel
Size: Small, Medium, Large
Light Option: Incandescent, Fluorescent, LED
- 17 Watt (1050 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- 26.5 Watt (1560 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- 42.5 Watt (2610 Lumens) 120 Volt Integrated LED: CRI: 90 Color Temp: 3000K Lifespan: 40000 hours
- Two 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Two 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Four 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Four 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Six 26 Watt (1750 Lumens) 120 Volt GU24 Base Fluorescent Lamp(s) (Not Included)
- Six 72 Watt (1490 Lumens) 120 Volt E26 Medium Base Halogen Lamp(s) (Not Included)
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Small Option Backplate: Length 14.5", Height 4.75"
- Small Option Fixture: Length 15.5", Height 5", Depth 5"
- Medium Option Backplate: Length 24.75", Height 4.75"
- Medium Option Fixture: Length 26.25", Height 5", Depth 5"
- Large Option Backplate: Length 36", Height 4.75"
- Large Option Fixture: Length 37.25", Height 5", Depth 5"
Ratings: Based on 4 reviews, this product is rated 4.8 out of 5.
Manufacturer IDs: view
5232CM, 5234CM, 5236CM
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.
Related Searches and Products
Two’s company with the Justice Design Porcelina Framed Bath Bar. It features Faux Porcelain Resin shades (available in sculpted impressions ranging from rhythmic textures to natural patterns) in metal frames. Mount the bar as uplight or downlight—the shades are open ...
Crisp illumination in ultramodern style: The Quoizel Downtown Bar Bath has a flawless profile appears in refreshing hues. A clean. linear frame is topped with delicate crystal balls and voluminous shades. This versatile design is capable of up or down-light ...
A clever juxtaposition of beauty and strength. form and function. direct and indirect lighting. The Karlie Bath Bar by Hinkley Lighting brings a complex contemporary edge to your bathroom with its seamless Etched Opal shades and finished-steel body. Once lit. ...