Since 1938, Cleveland-based Kichler Lighting has created exceptional lighting in a variety of styles, finishes, colors and designs. With a diverse collection of indoor and outdoor lighting in classic and contemporary styles, Kichler Lighting always focuses on making home lighting that is both beautiful and functional.
The Wilton Ceiling Fan is available with the following:
- Antique Barley glass diffuser
- Five reversible blades with Cherry on one side and Walnut on the other
- Carre Bronze finish
- Full Function CoolTouch System with three fan speeds, reverse, independent up and down light control, full-range dimming, and removable hand-held control puck
- Round ceiling canopy
- One 6 in. and one 12 in. downrod
- 54 in. overall diameter
- 14 degree blade pitch
- Airflow: 6593 cfm (high)
- Power usage: 91 watts (high)
- Airflow efficiency: 87 cfm/watt (high)
- Lifetime motor warranty
- UL Listed
- Uplight: Four 15 Watt 120 Volt B-10 Incandescent lamps (included).
- Downlight: Three 60 Watt 120 Volt B-10 Incandescent lamps (included).
LumensThe amount of light that comes from a bulb, which has commonly been measured in watts. The more lumens, the brighter the bulb.
WattageA measurement of the power delivered to a component of an electric circuit (allowing a one-ampere current to flow through the component under the pressure of 1 volt.)
Bulb ShapeBulb shapes are denoted with a letter, which describes the shape, and a number, which indicates the size. The number indicates the diameter of the light bulb at its widest part in eighths of an inch.
BaseThe part of the bulb that connects to the fixture and its power supply. Bulb bases are denoted with the letter E, and a number which indicates the diameter of the bulb base at its widest part in millimeters.
VoltageIndicates how much voltage a bulb can accept via the fixture it's installed in.
Light Color TemperatureThe relative color from a light source, measured on the Kelvin temperature scale. Warm light is lower in color temperature (2700-3000 K) and cool, blue light is higher (5000 K).
Average Rated LifeThe average amount time that a bulb is expected to last.
CRICRI = color rendering index. This number, which can go from 0 to 100, measures the ability of a light or bulb accurately renders colors. The higher the number, the better, with most quality bulbs these days measuring at least in the 80s.
- Suspension: Length Adjustable From 20.65", Adjustable To 26.65"
- Downrod: Length 6", Length 12"
- Blade: Diameter 54"
Ratings: Based on 2 reviews, this product is rated 4.0 out of 5.Click for this product's energy information.
Manufacturer IDs: view
Need help with some of our terminology? Check out Lumens' Lighting & Design Glossary.